a bitter quarrel between two parties
carry out a feud;
"The two professors have been feuding for years"
- The two tribes were long at feud with each other.
- Insults only served to inflame the feud.
- The timing of the transaction raises questions about the status of Mr.Murdoch's feud with John C.
- The barriers between Europe and Asia set up by the religious feud of Christianity and Islam were lowered.
- The two families have been at feud with each other.
- The children of the two families are trying to smooth over a lengthy feud.
Carrying out an ancestral deadly feud.出自： E. A. Freeman
The Catholics..and old-fashioned political parties continued their fierce blood feuds.出自： F. Fitzgerald