- vt. 促进；帮助；使 ... 容易
- vt. 使便利; 减轻…的困难 make easy; lesson the difficulty of
"you could facilitate the process by sharing your knowledge"
be of use;
"This will help to prevent accidents"
increase the likelihood of (a response);
"The stimulus facilitates a delayed impulse"
- Friendly contacts between different peoples facilitate the cultural and economic interchange.
- We facilitate them to resist the enemy.
- The new underground railway will facilitate the journey to all parts of the city.
- Tractors facilitate farming.
- It would facilitate matters if the prisoner was more cooperative.
- The new system facilitates pronouncing Chinese characters.
The revolving door had been taken away to facilitate passage in and out of the hotel.出自： D. Bagley
They often used hypnosis to facilitate recall.出自： A. Storr