brought about or set up or accepted; especially long established;
"the established social order"
"distrust the constituted authority"
"a team established as a member of a major league"
"enjoyed his prestige as an established writer"
"an established precedent"
"the established Church"
settled securely and unconditionally;
"that smoking causes health problems is an accomplished fact"
conforming with accepted standards;
"a conventional view of the world"
shown to be valid beyond a reasonable doubt;
"the established facts in the case"
introduced from another region and persisting without cultivation
- She is reading a book that challenges established beliefs.
- Each article was then reviewed, abstracted, and classified using an established evidence scoring system.
- They adhere to the accepted or traditional and established faith.
- Established rights are to be respected.
- Established practices are difficult to modify.
- well-established 固定下来的
- old-established 早已成立的
- well established 非常确实的
- Re-establish vt 1.
- establish 建立
- established frequency 已建立的频率...
- established data 确定的数据
- established crop 已稳固生长作物...
- established customs 成例
- established policy [经] 一贯政策, ...
- established principle 准则
- established posts [经] 常设员额, ...
- established angle 安装角
- established procedure 规定的(试验)程序,...
- established fact 确定的事实
- established custom 确定的惯例
- established post 常设职位, 编制定额...
- established practice 成规
- conventional 传统的
- customary 习惯的
- well-known 出名的
- accomplished 完成的
- habitual 惯常的
- confirmed 确认的
- official 正式的
- accustomed 习惯了的
- valid 有效的
- conclusive 决定性的
- chronic 长期的
- accepted 公认的
- stable 稳定的
- traditional 传统的
- reputable 声誉好的
- time-honoured 因为古老而受敬仰的...
- time-honored 历史悠久的
- proven 证明的
- entrenched 根深蒂固的
- naturalized 驯化的
- effected 动词effect的过去式...
- constituted 动词constitute...
- unestablished 未确立的