acceptable for a long time;
honored because of age or long usage;
- Every bottle lives up to our family's seal of approval, hallmarked by time honoured wine-making methods.
- Such heinous deeds by all those destroyers of the family gives rise to a population of undesirable progeny completely eradicating the time honoured spiritual traditions of the family and nobility of lineage.
- Fruit juices ferment if they are kept a long time.
- Time is sometimes called the fourth dimension.
- I think the work can be completed ahead of time.
- He will come on time even though it rains.