- 习惯上的,惯常的,合乎习俗的 established by custom; usual or habitual
in accordance with convention or custom;
"sealed the deal with the customary handshake"
commonly used or practiced; usual;
"his accustomed thoroughness"
"took his customary morning walk"
"his habitual comment"
"with her wonted candor"
- That's his customary shortcoming.
- Obviously, this has gone beyond their customary limits.
- He refused to have his portrait conventionalized into the customary smooth beauty of the pharaoh god.
- In addition, the personal right of copyright can be restricted by the laws related, the customs, especially the professional customary practices.
- He makes his customary visit every week.
- The conductor wore the customary white gloves.
- Is it customary for the guests at hotels in your country to tip the servants?
- It was customary to wear formal clothes on these occasions.
- customary law 习惯法
- customary packing 习惯包装
- customary groundings 惯常性的搁浅...
- customary rule 习惯规则
- customary price 通常价目
- customary tenure 习惯保有
- customary discount 例行折扣, 折扣常例...
- customary form [经] 惯用格式...
- customary practice 惯例
- customary rent 通常租税
- customary dues 例定规费
- customary procedure 习惯程序, 惯例(法...
- customary quick [经] 赶运
- customary average 惯例免赔率
- customary stranding 惯常性搁浅
- customary tare 习惯皮重
- customary risk 惯常险
- customary money 习惯货币
- customary pricing 习惯订价法
If any customarie tenant or copiholder hold two parcels of land by herriot service.出自： J. Wilkinson