- forming an end or termination; especially putting an end to doubt or question;
"the evidence is conclusive"
- It was not a war that promised a conclusive end.
- Her fingerprints on the gun were conclusive proof of her guilt.
- These arguments, particularly the last one, were conclusive.
- This argument is not conclusive.
- Franklin did not believe that the French tests were conclusive.
- Until last week, however, the data were anything but conclusive.
They should have provided more conclusive evidence of poisoning.出自：R. Graves
The brisk and conclusive tone of a dentist who has completed a patient's fillings.出自：P. H. Johnson
- beyond question毫无疑问
- conclusive:conclusive adj. 确实的, 最后的, 决定性的…