an act of delaying or interrupting the continuity;
"it was presented without commercial breaks"
"there was a gap in his account"
a disorderly outburst or tumult;
"they were amazed by the furious disturbance they had caused"
an event that results in a displacement or discontinuity
the act of causing disorder
- The whole factory was in disruption.
- while his powerful attraction was there, disruption was out of the question.
- The incident led to the disruption of the family.
- These were the products of the disruption of the united front of the two parties.
- His neck injury was a major disruption to his life.
Further disruption will be caused by a half-day strike tomorrow morning.出自：Times