an act of delaying or interrupting the continuity;
"it was presented without commercial breaks"
"there was a gap in his account"
some abrupt occurrence that interrupts an ongoing activity;
"the telephone is an annoying interruption"
"there was a break in the action when a player was hurt"
a time interval during which there is a temporary cessation of something
- This interruption is very annoying.
- He was impatient of any interruption.
- I managed to work for two hours without interruption.
- Chinese civilization is the only one without interruption.
- The functions of our government continue without interruption.
- interruption pending 中断保留
- attention interruption 联机中断,注意中断...
- interruption network 中断网络
- power interruption 供电中断
- service interruption 停电,断电
- transmission interruption 传输中断
- program interruption 程序中断
- disabled interruption 禁止中断
- machine interruption 机器中断
- interruption code 中断码
- execution interruption 执行中断
- timer interruption 定时中断,计时中断...
- interruption cable 替换电缆,应急电缆...
- imprecise interruption 不精确中断
- interruption acknowledge 中断确认
- momentary interruption 瞬时断路
- current interruption 电流中断
- interruption routine 中断例行程序...
- precise interruption 确定中断,精确中断...
- scheduled interruption 计划断电