- v. 部署；展开；进入战斗位置；配置
- vt. (尤指军事行动)使展开；施展；部署 spread out or arrange for effective action,especially for military action
place troops or weapons in battle formation
to distribute systematically or strategically;
"The U.S. deploys its weapons in the Middle East"
- Artillery was deployed in the west.
- It has been designed to be extremely easy to deploy.
- It is a job in which a variety of professional skills will be deployed.
- The infantry began to deploy at dawn.
- We should deploy our resources effectively.
- The commander deployed his men along the railway.
- deploy spoilers 打开阻流片
We..deployed our guns on the hills close to Caen.出自： E. Heath
The 18th Division was already deployed in Picardy.出自： D. Fraser
- deployment n. 实施，部署