- [C]批评家,评论家 a person skilled in forming and expressing judgments about the good and bad qualities of sth, especially art, music
a person who is professionally engaged in the analysis and interpretation of works of art
anyone who expresses a reasoned judgment of something
someone who frequently finds fault or makes harsh and unfair judgments
- She is a very discerning art critic.
- He has a reputation for being a forthright critic.
- Have you read the article written by that famous critic?
- A critic is a man whose watch is five minutes ahead of other people's watch.
- That would put blood in the eye of his critics.
- Peace diverts critics.
- Cora's her own severest critic.
- art〔drama, music〕 critic 艺术〔戏剧,音乐〕评论家