- 批评的， 批判的，批判性的
- 决定性的,关键性的,危急的 decisive; vital; urgent
- [A]批评的,批判的 of or related to the work of a critic
marked by a tendency to find and call attention to errors and flaws;
"a critical attitude"
at or of a point at which a property or phenomenon suffers an abrupt change especially having enough mass to sustain a chain reaction;
"a critical temperature of water is 100 degrees C--its boiling point at standard atmospheric pressure"
characterized by careful evaluation and judgment;
"a critical reading"
"a critical dissertation"
"a critical analysis of Melville's writings"
urgently needed; absolutely necessary;
"a critical element of the plan"
"critical medical supplies"
"vital for a healthy society"
"of vital interest"
forming or having the nature of a turning point or crisis;
"a critical point in the campaign"
"the critical test"
being in or verging on a state of crisis or emergency;
"a critical shortage of food"
"a critical illness"
"an illness at the critical stage"
of or involving or characteristic of critics or criticism;
- It is difficult enough to be critical of our own mistakes.
- She viewed the findings with a critical eye.
- Our clients are very critical on quality.
- Joint strategic maneuver is critical.
- Two of the burn victims were in a critical condition last night.
- These materials become quite soft and flexible above critical temperature.
- We are at a critical time in history.
- We must inherit in a critical way.
- A few intimate in whose critical judgement he had confidence.
- She is critical about everything.
- He is very critical in his choice.
- He is critical of anything his wife does.
- critical evidence 决定性的证据
- critical materials 应急物资
- critical point 转折点
- critical shortage 严重短缺
- critical situation 重大局面
- critical temperature 临界温度
We made a serious error, at a critical moment when France was already nervous and uncertain.出自： H. Macmillan
Their need for American grain was critical.出自： H. Kissinger
They were vulnerable, critical installations and could take weeks to repair or replace completely.出自： A. Hailey