- n. 连贯；一致性；强度；硬度；浓稠度
the property of holding together and retaining its shape;
"wool has more body than rayon"
"when the dough has enough consistency it is ready to bake"
a harmonious uniformity or agreement among things or parts
logical coherence and accordance with the facts;
"a rambling argument that lacked any consistency"
(logic) an attribute of a logical system that is so constituted that none of the propositions deducible from the axioms contradict one another
- We are certainly lacking consistency.
- These accounts show no consistency.
- She has played with great consistency all season.
- His action lacks consistency.
- The cement should have the consistency of wet sand.
- This collagenous component gives the neoplasm a hard "scirrhous" consistency that is palpable.
- Please mix the flour and milk to the right consistency.
- normal consistency 正常调度,正常稠度,...
- consistency controller 稠度控制器
- soil consistency 土壤结持度,土壤稠性...
- consistency test 稠度试验
- consistency index 稠度指数
- consistency condition 相容条件
- consistency principle 一致性原则
- plastic consistency 可塑稠度,塑性结持度...
- consistency regulator 稠度调节器
- dry consistency 干稠度,干硬度...
- consistency limit 稠度极限
- consistency meter 稠度计
- consistency gauge 稠度计
- consistency factor 稠度系数
- consistency indicator 稠度指示器
- internal consistency 内部相容性,内部一致...
- consistency check 一致性检验
- natural consistency 天然稠度
- relative consistency 相对稠度,相对相容性...
To question the consistency of the two records.出自： W. Paley
Branded wines make consistency of quality possible.出自： P. V. Price
- uniformity 一致
- steadiness 稳健
- stiffness 僵硬
- firmness 坚固
- keeping 一致
- consonance 一致
- correspondence 通信
- connection 联系
- conformity 一致
- coherence 一致
- compression 压缩
- harmony 和谐
- union 结合
- constancy 坚定不移
- reliability 可靠性
- evenness 平均
- stability 稳定性
- regularity 规律性
- dependability 可依赖性
- texture 质地
- thickness 厚度
- feel 感觉
- makeup 化妆品
- consistence 一致性
- eubstance 维系形状
- body 身体
- inconsistency 不一致