a lump of material formed from the content of a liquid
change from a liquid to a thickened or solid state;
cause to change from a liquid to a solid or thickened state
turn into curds;
coalesce or unite in a mass;
- Ruby,convicted murdered of Oswald,died on January 3,1967 from a blood clot that lodged in his lungs.
- The pipe under the bathroom sink was jammed by a huge clot of hair.
- A haemophiliac's blood will not clot properly.
- Researchers say the water dilutes the blood, making it less likely to clot.
- That "collateral" vascular network was a lifesaver when a clot blocked her artery.
- This nonsurgical procedure can be used to open coronary arteries that are blocked by a blood clot.
- blood clot 血块
- clotted cream 凝结的奶油
- proximal clot 近侧血块
- internal clot [医] 血管内血块...
- soft clot 软凝块
- clot retraction 血块凝缩,血块回缩...
- clot dissolution 血块溶解
- agony clot 濒死期心脏内血块...
- fibrin clot [医] 纤维蛋白凝块...
- external clot [医] 血管外血块...
- oil clot 油块
- clot culture 血块培养
- stratified clot 层状血块
- washed clot [医] 冲积性血块...
- laminated clot 层状血块
- white clot 白色血块,白色血栓...
- heart clot [医] 心内血块, ...
- muscle clot [医] 肌浆凝块...
A flat, wet clot of dead leaves.出自： R. Adams
The people were clotting into groups, chattering excitedly.出自： A. Koestler
Blood spilled..will clot more quickly.出自： D. Morris