- 秃头的，秃的 with little or no hair on the head
- 无毛的；无茸毛的；光秃的 without any of the usual hair, marks, etc., covering the skin or surface of sth
- 明显的，不加掩饰的 plain,undecorated
with no effort to conceal;
"a barefaced lie"
lacking hair on all or most of the scalp;
"a bald pate"
"a bald-headed gentleman"
without the natural or usual covering;
"a bald spot on the lawn"
grow bald; lose hair on one's head;
"He is balding already"
- He shaved his head bald.
- He has a shiny bald pate.
- We planted some trees on the bald hill.
- He took off the hat and revealed his bald head.
- He has a theory that wearing hats makes men go bald.
- His temperament does not harmonize with a slow, bald life.
- That is a bald lie.
- I am starting to bald noticeably.
- His bald head shines in the light.
- The dog has a bald patch on its back.
- A bald tyre has no tread left.
- The bald truth is that he is lazy.
- He was completely bald.
- He has been bald since he was thirty.
- When he grew bald he bought a toupee.
- This parrot is nearly bald.
- His statement was rather bald.
He was one of those bald guys that comb all their hair over from the side to cover up the baldness.出自： J. D. Salinger
Completely bald, his neat round head shone pinkly under the indirect lights.出自： G. Vidal
The crown of his head was bald, but a natural wave gave him curls across the ears and over his collar.出自： L. Deighton
- bare 赤裸的
- hairless 无毛的
- open 开着的
- nude （尤指艺术人像）裸的...
- simple 简单的
- uncovered 无覆盖物的
- balding 变秃的
- receding 动词recede的现在进...
- thin on top 变得秃头的
- baldheaded 秃顶的
- worn 用旧的
- threadbare 磨破的
- smooth 光滑的
- patchy 斑驳的
- plain 清楚的
- bold 大胆的
- blunt 钝的
- frank 坦白的
- direct 直接的
- barefaced 公然的
- bald-headed 秃头的
- denuded 动词denude的过去式...
- denudate 裸体的
- bald-pated 秃头的
- barren 贫瘠的
- naked 裸体的
- baldly adv. 秃地；不加修饰地‖baldness n. 光秃；率直