- n. 【U】归因；归属；属性
assigning some quality or character to a person or thing;
"the attribution of language to birds"
"the ascription to me of honors I had not earned"
assigning to a cause or source;
"the attribution of lighting to an expression of God's wrath"
"he questioned the attribution of the painting to Picasso"
- Attribution of her success solely to wealth is not fair.
- Attribution theory is concerned with the study of perceived causation.
- Islam also rejects the attribution of any human form to God.
- The attribution of this painting to Rembrandt has never been questioned.
- The attribution of emceeing art is spreading, which has the essence to communicate.