- n. 归因；归属；归咎
assigning some quality or character to a person or thing;
"the attribution of language to birds"
"the ascription to me of honors I had not earned"
assigning to a cause or source;
"the attribution of lighting to an expression of God's wrath"
"he questioned the attribution of the painting to Picasso"
- On the problem of Jerusalem's ascription.
- Family means some ascription for the yong as well as the elder.
- Whether youngling or old folks ,family means some ascription.
- To youngling or old folks ,family means some ascription.
- The family menas some ascription to the young as well as the old.
- Home means some ascription to both the young and the old.