- 好斗的， 爱打架的，要打架的
- 好斗的,富于攻击性的 angry, and behaving in a threatening way; ready to attack
- 进取的 behaving in a very determined and forceful way in order to succeed
- having or showing determination and energetic pursuit of your ends;
"an aggressive businessman"
"an aggressive basketball player"
"he was aggressive and imperious; positive in his convictions"
- tending to spread quickly;
"an aggressive tumor"
- characteristic of an enemy or one eager to fight;
"aggressive acts against another country"
"a belligerent tone"
- He has an aggressive manner.
- His style of argument in meetings is not so much aggressive as pertinacious.
- Red fire ants are very aggressive and readily attack anything that disturb them.
- America has a lot of aggressive weapons now.
- But what impresses most is that they are aggressive in their career and responsible to their families and respectful to females.
- John was an aggressive guy, who did his job well.
She is really an aggressive lady.
He is an aggressive person and likely to start a fight.
An aggressive country is always ready to start a war.
We will not allow a reunited Germany to become an aggressive force again.
His aggressive manner irritated her.
He was in a highly aggressive mood.
An aggressive young man go far in this firm.
We seek an ambitious, aggressive graduate as our manager.
Thanks to our aggressive marketing tactics, our sales have risen sharply this year.
His victory was largely a result of his aggressive election campaign.
He appeared to be now in a less aggressive mood.
The two British players both won their first-round matches in aggressive style.
His manner is slightly aggressive.
If I criticize him he gets all aggressive and starts shouting.
A successful salesman has to be aggressive if he wants to succeed.
If you want to be a successful businessman you must be aggressive and not worry about other people's feelings.
Domestic animals can become unusually aggressive because they are upset by a change.
Dogs can be aggressive if provoked.
Some people get aggressive after drinking alcohol.
They are very aggressive in pursuing the policy of birth control.
- aggressive act 侵略行径
- aggressive advocate 积极进取的提倡者
- aggressive attitude 挑衅的态度
- aggressive device 主动装置
- aggressive guy 自负的家伙
- aggressive instinct 攻击的本能
- aggressive leadership 有力的领导
- aggressive manner 一副挑衅的架势
- aggressive marketing campaign 雄心勃勃的推销活动
- aggressive means 侵略手段
- aggressive nation 具有侵略性的民族
- aggressive nature 侵略的本性
- aggressive people 披荆斩棘,勇往直前的人
- aggressive policy 侵略政策
- aggressive rival 咄咄逼人的对手
- aggressive sales rep 得力的推销员
- aggressive state 侵略性的国家
- aggressive tribe 富于侵略性的部落
- aggressive troops 侵略军
- aggressive war 侵略战争
- aggressive weapons 攻击性武器
An aggressive war, as distinguished from mere plundering inroads.出自：E. A. Freeman
- 通常表示“侵略（性）的”用aggressive，如aggressive foreign policy（侵略性的外交政策），aggressive war（侵略战争）。在表示“侵略国”，习惯用aggressor nation，而不是aggressive nation。
- aggressive用于修饰人时指人的品行与行为,用于褒义时意思是“进取的; 精力充沛的; 过分活跃的”; 用于贬义时则指“挑衅的; 好斗的”。aggressive 也可用于修饰武器,指相对于“防御性的”而言的“攻击性的”。
- aggressive, militant
错句：the chief executive said the restructuring was needed to achieve aggressive performance targets.
纠正：the chief executive said the restructuring was needed to achieve our performance targets.
- assertive bold contentious destructive forceful offensive provocative pushy ruthless tending to attack warring energetic enterprising go ahead hostile vigorous
- aggression n. 攻击性,好斗情绪‖aggressively adv. 挑衅地; 积极地‖aggressor n. 侵略者,攻击者,挑衅者
- aggressive:aggressive adj. 好斗的, 敢作敢为的, 有闯劲的, 侵略性的 英英解释:形容词aggressive:1. having or showing determination and ene…