- 好斗的， 爱打架的，要打架的
- 好斗的,富于攻击性的 angry, and behaving in a threatening way; ready to attack
- 进取的 behaving in a very determined and forceful way in order to succeed
having or showing determination and energetic pursuit of your ends;
"an aggressive businessman"
"an aggressive basketball player"
"he was aggressive and imperious; positive in his convictions"
tending to spread quickly;
"an aggressive tumor"
characteristic of an enemy or one eager to fight;
"aggressive acts against another country"
"a belligerent tone"
- He has an aggressive manner.
- His style of argument in meetings is not so much aggressive as pertinacious.
- Red fire ants are very aggressive and readily attack anything that disturb them.
- America has a lot of aggressive weapons now.
- The world dooms itself to war because man is aggressive at heart.
- But what impresses most is that they are aggressive in their career and responsible to their families and respectful to females.
- John was an aggressive guy, who did his job well.
- She is really an aggressive lady.
- He is an aggressive person and likely to start a fight.
- An aggressive country is always ready to start a war.
- We will not allow a reunited Germany to become an aggressive force again.
- His aggressive manner irritated her.
- He was in a highly aggressive mood.
- An aggressive young man go far in this firm.
- We seek an ambitious, aggressive graduate as our manager.
- Thanks to our aggressive marketing tactics, our sales have risen sharply this year.
- His victory was largely a result of his aggressive election campaign.
- He appeared to be now in a less aggressive mood.
- The two British players both won their first-round matches in aggressive style.
- His manner is slightly aggressive.
- If I criticize him he gets all aggressive and starts shouting.
- A successful salesman has to be aggressive if he wants to succeed.
- If you want to be a successful businessman you must be aggressive and not worry about other people's feelings.
- Domestic animals can become unusually aggressive because they are upset by a change.
- Dogs can be aggressive if provoked.
- Some people get aggressive after drinking alcohol.
- They are very aggressive in pursuing the policy of birth control.
- aggressive act 侵略行径
- aggressive advocate 积极进取的提倡者
- aggressive attitude 挑衅的态度
- aggressive device 主动装置
- aggressive guy 自负的家伙
- aggressive instinct 攻击的本能
- aggressive leadership 有力的领导
- aggressive manner 一副挑衅的架势
- aggressive marketing campaign 雄心勃勃的推销活动
- aggressive means 侵略手段
- aggressive nation 具有侵略性的民族
- aggressive nature 侵略的本性
- aggressive people 披荆斩棘,勇往直前的人
- aggressive policy 侵略政策
- aggressive rival 咄咄逼人的对手
- aggressive sales rep 得力的推销员
- aggressive state 侵略性的国家
- aggressive tribe 富于侵略性的部落
- aggressive troops 侵略军
- aggressive war 侵略战争
- aggressive weapons 攻击性武器
An aggressive war, as distinguished from mere plundering inroads.出自： E. A. Freeman
- aggressive用于修饰人时指人的品行与行为,用于褒义时意思是“进取的; 精力充沛的; 过分活跃的”; 用于贬义时则指“挑衅的; 好斗的”。aggressive 也可用于修饰武器,指相对于“防御性的”而言的“攻击性的”。
- 通常表示“侵略（性）的”用aggressive，如aggressive foreign policy（侵略性的外交政策），aggressive war（侵略战争）。在表示“侵略国”，习惯用aggressor nation，而不是aggressive nation。
- aggressive, militant
- 2.militant 强调战斗性,往往用以形容对某一事业、运动或原则的忠诚。不用于贬义。
- tending to attack
- go ahead
- aggression n. 攻击性,好斗情绪‖aggressively adv. 挑衅地; 积极地‖aggressor n. 侵略者,攻击者,挑衅者