- v. 拖曳；搅乱；推诿；洗牌；移来移去
- n. 洗牌；搅乱；拖着脚走；搪塞
the act of mixing cards haphazardly
walking with a slow dragging motion without lifting your feet;
"from his shambling I assumed he was very old"
walk by dragging one's feet;
"he shuffled out of the room"
"We heard his feet shuffling down the hall"
move about, move back and forth;
"He shuffled his funds among different accounts in various countries so as to avoid the IRS"
mix so as to make a random order or arrangement;
"shuffle the cards"
- The prisoners shuffled along the corridor and into their cells.
- Don't shuffle the papers together.
- Don't shuffle, give me a clear answer.
- He tries to shuffle his work off onto others.
- Who is going to shuffle?
- He will shuffle the deck and deal the cards.
- It is bad to shuffle your TV set often.
- Give the cards a good shuffle.
- On his desk was a shuffle of papers.
- The old man walked with a shuffle.
- shuffle off 摆脱(拖着脚步走开)...
- shuffle exchange network 清洗交换网络...
- shuffle out of 笨拙地脱下
- shuffle through 马虎地做
- perfect shuffle 全混洗
- shuffle washer 振动式清洗机...
- shuffle box 换气箱
- space shuffle 航天飞机
- exon shuffle 外显子调动, 外显子...
- shuffle bar 活动板或杆
- reshuffle 重新洗牌
- shuffle off this mortal coil 摆脱尘世的烦恼...
- shuffle cards 洗牌
- shuffle the cards 进行角色大调动(改变...
- lose in the shuffle 在混乱中遗漏掉...
- shuffle up 草草作成
- shuffle off one's mortal coil 摆脱尘世的烦恼...
He crossed the floor..with an old man's shuffle.出自： K. Waterhouse
I..hear the shuffle of your footsteps.出自： J. M. Coetzee
He had shuffled in this letter among other papers.出自： W. Robertson
They had been shuffled into their places by..accident.出自： M. Arnold