- v. 重新洗牌；改组
- n. 改组；重新安排
a redistribution of something;
"there was a reshuffle of cabinet officers"
"the gambler demanded a reshuffle"
"So as to prevent cheating, he was asked to reshuffle the cards"
reorganize and assign posts to different people;
"The new Prime Minister reshuffled his cabinet"
- So as to prevent cheating, he was asked to reshuffle the cards.
- The CEO decided to reshuffle the company's top management.
- Who let out the details of the reshuffle in the department?
- The prime minister hinted at a possible reshuffle of the cabinet.
- The advertising industry reshuffle is foreseeable.
- There is a periodic reshuffle of our company staff.