- v. 混战；扭打；拖脚行走
- n. 混战
a hoe that is used by pushing rather than pulling
an unceremonious and disorganized struggle
walk by dragging one's feet;
"he shuffled out of the room"
"We heard his feet shuffling down the hall"
fight or struggle in a confused way at close quarters;
"the drunken men started to scuffle"
- The police scuffled with the demonstrators.
- They scuffled with reporters.
- the drunken men started to scuffle.
- Five pickets were injured in the scuffle.
- A few isolated scuffles broke out when police tried to move the demonstrators.
There was a sudden scuffle, a sound of blows.出自： R. L. Stevenson
Scuffles broke out last week between airline staff and passengers.出自：Observer
Soldiers and..loyalists scuffling with some of the 15,000 protesters.出自：Independent