- n. 混乱；攀爬；争夺
- v. 攀爬；混杂；争抢；紧急起飞；杂乱地生长
- vt. & vi. 攀登,爬 climb
- vt. & vi. 争取,争夺 struggle with others to get sth from competitors
- vt. & vi. 搅乱 jumble sth up
- vt. 炒 cook (eggs) by heating them and then heating them in a saucepan with butter and milk
an unceremonious and disorganized struggle
rushing about hastily in an undignified way
to move hurriedly;
"The friend scrambled after them"
climb awkwardly, as if by scrambling
bring into random order
"beat the egg whites"
"beat the cream"
"scramble the message so that nobody can understand it"
- A table was pushed over in the scramble.
- It's quite a scramble to get to the top of the hill!
- He broke his leg in his scramble down the wall.
- There was a scramble for the best seats.
- It was Arakanese who joined the general scramble for loot.
- How can you scramble up such a steep hillside?
- People were scrambling madly for shelter.
- I'll scramble some eggs with roe?
- It is that people don't know their place and scramble vainly to improve it.
- The boys scrambled up the steep rocky hill.
- The boys scramble to get the coins.
- In our code we scramble letters, so words are unrecognizable.
- Intending to scramble the eggs,I cracked one on the rim of a bowl.
- Mother scrambled me a couple of eggs.
- Father scrambled two dishes for his daughter.
- scramble for (v.+prep.)
抢夺 compete in an active, hurried, or disorganized way to get sth
scramble for sth
The players scrambled for the ball.
The children scrambled for coins that were thrown to them.
We scrambled for cover against the sudden rain.
Too many firms are scrambling for a share of profits in the new industry.
Not everyone in this city is wealthy, some people are just scrambling for a living.
Lessons were always rather a scramble.出自： C. M. Yonge
The 'scramble' of the European powers for African territory.出自：New Yorker
She scrambled to her feet.出自： K. Mansfield
So she was fit enough to scramble in and out of a canoe?出自： J. Wain
He increased his speed, scrambling up the slope.出自： G. Lord
Refugees were scrambling out of Germany..as best they could.出自： fig.
- scramble for的意思是“抢夺”“争夺”。
- rush 冲
- scuttle 煤斗
- jumble 掺杂
- clamber （艰难地）爬上...
- ascent 上升
- climb 攀登
- journey 旅程
- run 跑
- stampede (人群的)蜂拥...
- commotion 骚动
- crawl 爬行
- scrabble 爬寻
- jostle 推
- mix up 搅匀
- scurry 小步疾走
- scamper 蹦跳
- scoot 急走
- hasten 催促
- tear 撕掉
- dart 飞镖
- blend 混合
- merge 合并
- bustle 喧哗
- combine 联合
- mingle 使混合
- mix 混合
- hurry 匆忙
- hustle 催促
- fuse 保险丝
- hodgepodge 混煮
- shuffle 拖曳
- hash 肉丁
- disrupt 干扰
- stir 激起
- scuffle 混战
- shinny 简易曲棍球棒...
- throw together 急忙地集合(结伙)...
- struggle 努力
- beat 打
- skin 皮肤
- sputter 喷溅
- shin 胫骨
- unscramble 整理