- adj. 不可思议的；神秘的；超自然的
- n. 神秘学
supernatural forces and events and beings collectively;
"She doesn't believe in the supernatural"
supernatural practices and techniques;
"he is a student of the occult"
hidden and difficult to see;
"an occult fracture"
"occult blood in the stool"
having an import not apparent to the senses nor obvious to the intelligence; beyond ordinary understanding;
"the mystical style of Blake"
"the secret learning of the ancients"
cause an eclipse of (a celestial body) by intervention;
"The Sun eclipses the moon today"
"Planets and stars often are occulted by other celestial bodies"
become concealed or hidden from view or have its light extinguished;
"The beam of light occults every so often"
hide from view;
"The lids were occulting her eyes"
- He and the black-leather fellow looked very occult.
- The occult rites of the organization were revealed only to its members.
- Astrology and alchemy are occult sciences.
- He's interested in witchcraft and the occult.
- occult mineral 隐蔽矿物
- occult constrictive pericardial disease 隐性狭窄性心包疾病...
- occult blood examination 潜血检查
- occult cleft spine 隐性脊柱裂
- fetal occult blood 胎儿潜血
- occult blood in stool 大便潜血
- occult blood test 潜血试验,隐血试验...
- occult blood 潜隐血
- occult carcinoma 隐性癌
- occult hydrocephalus 潜隐性脑积水...
- occult peak 隐蔽峰
- occult jaundice 隐性黄疸
- occult light 歇光
- occult virus 隐秘病毒
- occult hemorrhage 潜出血
- occult bleeding 潜出血,潜隐性出血...
- the occult 秘术
Printing remained..a secret and occult art.出自： I. D