- n. 占有；占用；居住期间
- [U]占有，使用，居住 action or fact of occupy-ing a house,land,etc.
- [C]占有期，占用期 period of occupying a house,etc. as an owner of a tenant
an act of being a tenant or occupant
the act of occupying or taking possession of a building;
"occupation of a building without a certificate of occupancy is illegal"
- Garbage cremation can greatly reduce the occupancy of land.
- The following questions are based on the occupancy rate for July.
- During her occupancy the garden was transformed.
- The occupancy rate of beds has been averaging out about 80 percent.
- He took uninterrupted occupancy of this position for ten years.
- occupancy tax 旅馆营业税
- occupancy expense [法] 占用费
- partial occupancy 部分使用
- occupancy expenses 占用费
- occupancy load 居住载荷,收容能力...
- buffer occupancy 缓冲器占用
- space occupancy 空间占有率
- band occupancy 占有频带
- occupancy rate 房屋占用率,居住率...
- berth occupancy 泊位用率
- occupancy permit 变更使用性质之认可...
- processor occupancy 处理机占用率...
- average occupancy 平均占有率
- occupancy factor 占用率
The first signs of occupancy and labour we had noticed..were felled trees.出自： D. Wordsworth
Country cottage fitted up for summer occupancy.出自： C. C. Harrison