a very loud utterance (like the sound of an animal);
"his bellow filled the hallway"
a small valley between mountains;
"he built himself a cabin in a hollow high up in the Appalachians"
"He hollered out to surrender our weapons"
utter a sudden loud cry;
"she cried with pain when the doctor inserted the needle"
"I yelled to her from the window but she couldn't hear me"
"What was he hollering about?"
- He hollered a taxi was coming.
- I got hollered at for not doing my homework.
- Housewives often holler about high cost of living.
- If you need anything, just give me a holler.
- As you wish. Once we've got something for you we'll give you a holler .
You always start hollering if I don't do what you tell me.出自： G. Paley
'Toddy!' one of my companions hollered from down a hallway.出自： J. Barth
With the sound of babies hollering to be fed..it makes quite a racket.出自： W. Wharton
- scream 尖叫声
- yell 大叫
- call 呼叫
- bellow 吼叫
- shout 呼喊
- bark (狗)吠
- shriek 尖叫
- howl 长嚎
- bawl 大叫
- hollo 喂! 喂喂地叫喊...
- roaring 风哮雨嚎的
- roar 吼叫
- yowl 号叫
- beef 牛肉
- bellowing 动词bellow的现在进...
- gripe 抱怨
- bellyache 腹痛
- holla 喂之叫声
- hollow 空的
- cry 哭
- grouse 松鸡
- squawk 叫声
- bitch 母狗
- squall 狂风
- hollering 动词holler的现在进...
- holloa 喂! V 喂喂地叫...
- shout out 大声喊叫 ......
- crab 蟹