- n. 蟹；阴虱；爱争吵的人；[植]山楂子
- v. 捕蟹；使横行；批评；抱怨
- [C]蟹 type of broad shellfish with big claws,which walks sideways
decapod having eyes on short stalks and a broad flattened carapace with a small abdomen folded under the thorax and pincers
a quarrelsome grouch
(astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Cancer
the fourth sign of the zodiac; the sun is in this sign from about June 21 to July 22
the edible flesh of any of various crabs
a louse that infests the pubic region of the human body
a stroke of the oar that either misses the water or digs too deeply;
"he caught a crab and lost the race"
direct (an aircraft) into a crosswind
scurry sideways like a crab
fish for crab
"What was he hollering about?"
- All the shops on the seafront had crab for sale.
- A crab was left stranded on the beach when the tide ebbed.
- My neighbor is such an old crab.
- The claws of a crab are used for grasping things, especially food.
- The fish and crabs scavenge for decaying tissue.
You're trying to crab my act.出自： C. Sandburg
- crablike adj.& adv. 蟹似的(地)