flesh of any of various grouse of the family Tetraonidae; usually roasted; flesh too dry to broil
popular game bird having a plump body and feathered legs and feet
"What was he hollering about?"
- Grouse will soon be in season again.
- If you don't agree with me, please forget my grouse.
- If you've got any grouses, you'd better tell me about them.
- Old Charlie would find something new to grouse about each day.
- If we grouse in the pub, who will listen?
- He is always grousing about the work load.
Our team meeting for general discussion.., the grouses and grumbles as well as the good points.出自： G. Boycott
It's no good grousing about things you don't like.出自： H. T. Lane