stop operating or functioning;
"The engine finally went"
"The car died on the road"
"The bus we travelled in broke down on the way to town"
"The coffee maker broke"
"The engine failed on the way to town"
"her eyesight went after the accident"
become unfit for consumption or use;
"the meat must be eaten before it spoils"
- Eggs are apt to go bad in summer.
- Bad companions had detauched the boy.
- Milk goes bad quickly if it is not refrigerated.
- I would go even further and suggest that the entire government is corrupt.
- Kenya itself has long been beset by bad governance, corruption and tribalism.