- [C]工作,任务 a duty or piece of work that is given to a particular person
- [U]分配,指派 the act of assigning
a duty that you are assigned to perform (especially in the armed forces);
the instrument by which a claim or right or interest or property is transferred from one person to another
the act of distributing something to designated places or persons;
"the first task is the assignment of an address to each datum"
(law) a transfer of property by deed of conveyance
an undertaking that you have been assigned to do (as by an instructor)
the act of putting a person into a non-elective position;
"the appointment had to be approved by the whole committee"
- This is Robert Mundell's assignment rule.
- He is the best man who can finish the assignment.
- How are you going to get through the assignment?
- I await assignment at any moment.
- The boy pegged away at a home assignment.
- What is today's assignment in history?
- His assignment was to follow the spy.
- She's going to India on a special assignment for her newspaper.
- His job is the assignment of the chores.
- The pupils were doing their assignments.
- The teacher handed out an assignment.
- accept the assignment 接受任务
- allot an assignment 分配任务
- carry out an assignment 执行任务
- check assignments 批改课外作业
- complete an assignment 完成任务
- fulfill an assignment 完成任务
- give out an assignment 布置作业
- hand in an assignment 交作业
- hand out an assignment 布置作业
- dangerous assignment 危险的任务
- difficult assignment 艰巨的任务
- easy assignment 轻松的任务
- rush assignment 紧急任务
- special assignment 特殊任务
- task 任务
- appointment 约会
- job 工作
- mission 使命
- duty 义务
- consignment 委托
- delegation 代表团
- designation 指示
- project 计划
- obligation 义务
- position 位置
- role 作用
- transfer 转移
- errand 差使
- allocation 分配
- accusation 控告
- homework 家庭作业
- labor 工人
- chore 讨厌的工作
- option 选择权
- admission 承认
- lesson 教训
- thing 东西
- reference 参考
- stint 节省
- assigning 动词assign的现在进...
- naming 命名
- grant 授予