- 白（色）的 ，雪白的
- 白色的,白的 with the color of snow or milk
- [A] 白种人的 with light-colored skin
- 脸色苍白的 pale as a result of emotion or illness
- 加牛奶的 served with milk
- a member of the Caucasoid race
- the quality or state of the achromatic color of greatest lightness (bearing the least resemblance to black)
- United States jurist appointed chief justice of the United States Supreme Court in 1910 by President Taft; noted for his work on antitrust legislation (1845-1921)
- Australian writer (1912-1990)
- United States political journalist (1915-1986)
- United States architect (1853-1906)
- United States writer noted for his humorous essays (1899-1985)
- United States educator who in 1865 (with Ezra Cornell) founded Cornell University and served as its first president (1832-1918)
- a tributary of the Mississippi River that flows southeastward through northern Arkansas and southern Missouri
- the white part of an egg; the nutritive and protective gelatinous substance surrounding the yolk consisting mainly of albumin dissolved in water;
"she separated the whites from the yolks of several eggs"
- (board games) the lighter pieces
- (usually in the plural) trousers made of flannel or gabardine or tweed or white cloth
- being of the achromatic color of maximum lightness; having little or no hue owing to reflection of almost all incident light;
"as white as fresh snow"
"a bride's white dress"
- of or belonging to a racial group having light skin coloration;
"voting patterns within the white population"
- free from moral blemish or impurity; unsullied;
"in shining white armor"
- marked by the presence of snow;
"a white Christmas"
"the white hills of a northern winter"
- restricted to whites only;
"under segregation there were even white restrooms and white drinking fountains"
"a lily-white movement which would expel Negroes from the organization"
- glowing white with heat;
"a white-hot center of the fire"
- benevolent; without malicious intent;
"that's white of you"
- (of a surface) not written or printed on;
"fill in the blank spaces"
"a clean page"
"wide white margins"
- (of coffee) having cream or milk added
- (of hair) having lost its color;
"the white hairs of old age"
- anemic looking from illness or emotion;
"a face turned ashen"
"the invalid's blanched cheeks"
"tried to speak with bloodless lips"
"a face livid with shock"
"lips...livid with the hue of death"
"lips white with terror"
"a face white with rage"
- of summer nights in northern latitudes where the sun barely sets;
- turn white;
"This detergent will whiten your laundry"
- This parapet is white.
- He was white with fury.
- Borax is a kind of white powder.
- She is white and he is coloured.
- The white people here don't mix socially with the natives.
- How do you like coffee, black or white ?
- The black shows up against the white.
- White is a very becoming color on you.
- The mayor is very popular among whites.
She wore white trousers.
She smiled, showing all her strong white teeth.
I like white coffee.
In the city there are many black people as well as white people.
His hair has turned white.
No wool is so white but a dyer can dye it black.
Eggs..with pale yolks, watery whites and..meat spots.出自：Poultry World
Beat the egg-whites stiff and gently fold into potato mixture.出自：Guardian
All the ground was white with snowdrops.出自：D. H. Lawrence
The kitchen was like a snowdrift with its white casement and white dresser and white table.出自：G. Greene
His very white teeth flashing under his moustache.出自：I. Murdoch
- white:white n. 白色, 蛋白, 白种人adj. 白(色)的, 白种人的 英英解释:名词white:1. a member of the Caucasoid race同义词：white person,…