being of the achromatic color of maximum lightness; having little or no hue owing to reflection of almost all incident light
of or belonging to a racial group having light skin coloration
free from moral blemish or impurity; unsullied
marked by the presence of snow
restricted to whites only
glowing white with heat
benevolent; without malicious intent
(of a surface) not written or printed on
(of coffee) having cream or milk added
(of hair) having lost its color
anemic looking from illness or emotion- Mary W. Shelley
of summer nights in northern latitudes where the sun barely sets
- I heard John was the republican's great white hope.
- The land is laid down with red or white clover.
- This cloth has a pattern of blue and white squares.
- England are playing in the blue and white strip.
- Black and white show a striking contrast.
- White lines divide the playing area into sections.