- 流行的， 时髦的
- [S] 时兴，时尚，流行的样式 the popular fashion or custom at a certain usually not lasting time
the popular taste at a given time;
"leather is the latest vogue"
"he followed current trends"
"the 1920s had a style of their own"
a current state of general acceptance and use
- Hoop skirts were once the vogue.
- Now Vogue has delivered the same for men's wear.
- Decorate become a war, a gamble, a vogue is performed.
- Short hair came back into vogue.
- His novels were in vogue ten years ago.
- Short skirts are no longer in vogue in Britain.
- Wool body suits will retain their vogue next autumn.
- Flowery carpets became the vogue.
Travelling in a carriage with post-horses was brought into vogue by the Bourbons.出自： R. Ford
Sagging tail coats,..the remnants of a military fashion that was still in vogue.出自： C. Beaton