vigorous and animated;
"a vibrant group that challenged the system"
"a charming and vivacious hostess"
"a vivacious folk dance"
of sounds that are strong and resonating;
"the men's vibrant voices"
of colors that are bright and striking
- The leaves were vibrant in the breeze.
- His vibrant voice commove the air.
- The city is vibrant with life.
- She was vibrant with health and enthusiasm.
- He always uses vibrant colours in his paintings.
Hungry for ideas, intellectually and emotionally vibrant.出自： V. L. Parrington
The air was vibrant with revolutionary feeling.出自： P. Kavanagh