a signal that encodes something (e.g., picture or sound) that has been recorded
the act of making a record (especially an audio record);
"she watched the recording from a sound-proof booth"
a storage device on which information (sounds or images) have been recorded
- They sent the recording for our preview.
- The audio device is not recording.
- magnetic recording 磁记录,磁性录音,磁...
- tape recording 磁带录音
- recording engineer 录音工程师
- recording apparatus 自记装置
- recording film 录音胶片
- recording hygrometer 自记湿度计,湿度记录...
- recording accelerometer 记录式加速度表,过载...
- recording spectrophotometer 自记分光光度计...
- recording thermometer 自记温度计,温度记录...
- recording tachometer 自记转速
- recording medium 记账依据,记录工具...
- recording drum 记录圆筒,录制磁鼓,...
- recording instrument 记录仪器
- recording meter 自记仪表
- video recording 显像记录
- recording gauge 自记计
- recording device 记录装置
- recording amplifier 录音放大器记录放大器...
- recording voltmeter 记录伏特计
- remote recording 遥控记录
We could not tell whether these words were a recording or live speech.出自： P. Mann