to a complete degree or to the full or entire extent (`whole' is often used informally for `wholly');
"he was wholly convinced"
"entirely satisfied with the meal"
"it was completely different from what we expected"
"was completely at fault"
"a totally new situation"
"the directions were all wrong"
"it was not altogether her fault"
"an altogether new approach"
"a whole new idea"
- The rampart was destroyed totally.
- The details of the costume were totally authentic.
- He immersed himself totally in his work.
- I am totally bewildered by the clues to this crossword puzzle.
- totally-enclosed cockpit 全密闭座舱
- totally enclosed motor 全封闭式电动机...
- totally labeled 全标记
- totally enclosed 全封闭的,全封密的...
- totally enclosed type 全封闭式
- totally redundant code 完全冗余码
- totally enclosed ventilated 全封闭式通风的...
- totally centralized network 完全集中式网络...
- totally decentralized network 完全分散式网络...
- totally enclosed lifeboat 全封闭救生艇...
- totally-enclosed machine 全封闭电机