to the greatest degree or extent; completely or entirely; (`full' in this sense is used as a combining form);
"he didn't fully understand"
"knew full well"
sufficiently; more than adequately;
"the evidence amply (or fully) confirms our suspicions"
"they were fully (or amply) fed"
referring to a quantity;
"the amount was paid in full"
- We are fully aware of the gravity of the situation.
- He is fully satisfied with his income.
- I don't fully understand his reasons for leaving.
- These rosebuds haven't fully opened.
- He never fully recovered, and had to spend the rest of his life as an invalid.
- Her time is fully occupied with her three children.
- Our suppositions were fully confirmed.
- The journey will take fully two hours.
- fully-fledged 羽毛丰满的; 发育全...
- fully qualified domain name 完全合格域名...
- fully-grown 完全发育的
- fully laden 满载
- fully paid 全部付讫
- fully operational 完全可以使用...
- fully secured [经] 担保充分...
- fully depreciated [经] 全部折旧完毕...
- fully automatic 全自动地
- fully vested 养老金计划的全部受益...
- fully enclosed 全封闭式的
- fully extended 充分伸展
- fully actuated 全部开动的
- fully cellular 全集装箱