a more or less definite period of time now or previously present;
"it was a sign of the times"
an arithmetic operation that is the inverse of division; the product of two numbers is computed;
"the multiplication of four by three gives twelve"
"four times three equals twelve"
- Ten times ten equals one hundred.
- Three times by three makes nine.
- This castle dates back to Roman times.
- Mr Smith should be made to realize, like it or not, that he is about fifty years behind the times.
- I have five times the number of Tom's books.
- He studies more than three times as hard as I.
- You can repeat actions as many times as you want.
- He always read the sports column in the Times.
- seventy times seven 很大的数目
- at odd times 偶而(在余暇的时候)...
- ten times 十倍
- in with the times 与时代并进,不落后于...
- abreast of the times 符合时代的(时新的)...
- Times Square 泰晤士广场(位于美国...
- at times 有时
- signs of the times 时代的趋势
- in nine times out of ten 十之八九
- three times three 三乘三
- times sign 乘号
- ahead of the times 跑在时代前头...
- the spirit of the times 时代潮流
- in times of stress 在供不应求时...
- between times 有时候
- historic times 有史时期
- behind the times 落在时代后面的(过时...
- at the best of times 在情况最好的时候...
- current of the times 时势
- march with the times 跟着时代跑