now and then or here and there;
"he was arrogant and occasionally callous"
"open areas are only occasionally interrupted by clumps of trees"
"they visit New York on occasion"
"now and again she would take her favorite book from the shelf and read to us"
"as we drove along, the beautiful scenery now and then attracted his attention"
- She is very petty at times.
- He's a real gentleman, if a little pompous at times.
- He went to the badminton club at times during his school days.
- We have apple pie for dinner at times.
- At times people talk without consideration.