- =earned run average 【垒】投手责任得分率
- =Equal Rights Amendment （男女）平等权利修正案（美国宪法）
- =Engineering Research Association 工程研究学会
- =Emergency Relief Administration 紧急救济署
- =engine-room artifier 【海】机舱机电军士
- [C]纪元 a set of years which is counted from a particular point in time
- [C]历史时期,时代 period in history marked by an important event or development
a period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event
a major division of geological time; an era is usually divided into two or more periods
(baseball) a measure of a pitcher's effectiveness; calculated as the average number of earned runs allowed by the pitcher for every nine innings pitched
- Concorde inaugurated new era in aeroplane travel.
- His death marked the end of an era.
- We are living in the computer era.
- It's an era of the miniskirt in the seventies.
- It was a confusing, yet lively era.
- The Christian era is counted from the birth of Christ.
- We are living in the information era.
- era of … 时代
Stone tools..used well into the era of bronze.出自： M. Hunter
The cataclysm of revolution..opened a new era of art and thought called Romanticism.出自： J. Barzun