eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth;
"After drinking too much, the students vomited"
"He purged continuously"
"The patient regurgitated the food we gave him last night"
- He is sick and has been casting up all night.
- When I get seasick, I throw up my food.
- It is not up to me to wonder if this is vulgar or revolting, elegant or deplorable.
- Want you to associate to a few disgusting odour generation only, enough lets you change food to lose appetite to those special moods, give up quickly appetite.
- This house was just knocked up.
- Many people throw doubt on her story.
- A suspicion sprang up in his mind.
- He had to throw up his whole plan.
- We discouraged him from giving up the job.