status with respect to the relations between people or groups;
"on good terms with her in-laws"
"on a friendly footing"
the amount of money needed to purchase something;
"the price of gasoline"
"he got his new car on excellent terms"
"how much is the damage?"
- The terms of the settlement seem just.
- I don't know the exact terms of the contract.
- The company has to fulfill the terms of its obligation.
- It is difficult to keep on terms with such a man.
- She couched her refusal in very polite terms.
- come to terms with sth 终于接受
- come to terms 达成协议
- terms of reference 受权调查范围...
- mutual terms 交换条件
- eat one's terms 学法律, 准备当律师...
- on your own terms 根据自己的主张(按照...
- bring sb. to terms 迫使某人屈服...
- term 学期
- technical terms 术语
- in terms 明确地
- keep terms with someone 与某人交往
- in terms of 就 ... 而言
- on speaking terms 只是泛泛之交(关系好...
- in flattering terms 用奉承的言词,用过奖...
- inclusive terms 包括各种费用在内的价...
- bring someone to terms 使某人同意,使某人接...
- be on speaking terms 关系好
- contradiction in terms 自相矛盾的说法...
- old terms 旧例,原条件...
- full terms [经] 完全条件, ...