- [C][U]价格,价钱 amount of money for which sth is to be bought or sold
- [S]代价 what must be done, given or experienced to get or keep sth
- vt. 标价,定价 mark goods with a price; fix the price for sth
- vt. 问价,估价 ask about the price of sth; find or estimate the price of sth
- the property of having material worth (often indicated by the amount of money something would bring if sold);
"the fluctuating monetary value of gold and silver"
"he puts a high price on his services"
"he couldn't calculate the cost of the collection"
- the amount of money needed to purchase something;
"the price of gasoline"
"he got his new car on excellent terms"
"how much is the damage?"
- value measured by what must be given or done or undergone to obtain something;
"the cost in human life was enormous"
"the price of success is hard work"
"what price glory?"
- the high value or worth of something;
"her price is far above rubies"
- a monetary reward for helping to catch a criminal;
"the cattle thief has a price on his head"
- cost of bribing someone;
"they say that every politician has a price"
- United States operatic soprano (born 1927)
- determine the price of;
"The grocer priced his wares high"
- ascertain or learn the price of;
"Have you priced personal computers lately?"
- I wonder why the company keeps its price so low.
- It will be cheap at the price if this tour can keep the whole family happy.
- I'll ask an expert to price the old car.
- The dresses in the shop are priced high.
- I don't know enough about porcelain to be able to price these plates.
- The assistant priced the garments before putting them on display.
- I want to price the beds in a few shops before I buy any.
The price is not exactly amiable.
Buyers are apt to offer a low price.
It is too costly; I don't want to pay such a high price.
The selling price of the gold is going up〔falling〕.
This fall of prices is consequent on the rise in production.
The country has to face the rise in prices consequent on the failure of the crops.
The government is taking deliberate action to lower prices.
He became increasingly angry over rising prices.
Our firm offers you competitive prices.
The fall in prices will be beneficial to small business.
No price is too high for winning their support.
We priced various travel packages.
OPEC oil is priced in dollars.
All our goods are clearly priced.
The shoes in this shop are priced high.
These dresses have only just arrived in the shop, and haven't yet been priced.
- a price on sb's head
悬赏缉拿或杀死某人所定之赏格 reward offered for sb's capture or killing him
The authorities put a price on the outlaw's head. 当局悬赏缉拿逃犯。
He knew it was dangerous to be seen—there was a price on his head. 他知道被人发现是很危险的——正在悬赏要他的脑袋呢。
- 悬赏缉拿或杀死某人所定之赏格 reward offered for sb's capture or killing him
- at a price
以相当高的价格 at a fairly high price
It would have been dear at half a price. 这东西即使是半价还是太贵。
Please cable us an offer at a competitive price. 请来电提供有竞争力的价格。
- 以相当高的价格 at a fairly high price
- at any price
不惜任何代价 at any race〔cost〕
The people wanted peace at any price. 人民不惜付出任何代价也要争取和平。
I wouldn't have my sister's children to stay again—not at any price! 我可不愿意再让我姐姐的孩子留下来住了——说什么也不行!
- 不惜任何代价 at any race〔cost〕
- beyond〔above,without〕 price
极其贵重,无价的 extremely valuable; so valuable that it cannot be bought
His beautiful paintings were beyond price. 他收藏的那些优美的油画是极其珍贵的。
She wore a long purple dress and a crown decorated with jewels beyond price. 她穿着紫色连衣裙,戴着饰有无价宝石的凤冠。
- 极其贵重,无价的 extremely valuable; so valuable that it cannot be bought
- cheap at the price
- 物有所值 worth more than the price paid or quoted
- pay a〔the〕 price
为所得付出代价 suffer a disadvantage or loss in return for sth one has gained
Loss of independence was a high price to pay for peace. 以丧失独立来换取和平是极高的代价。
- 为所得付出代价 suffer a disadvantage or loss in return for sth one has gained
- put a price on
给某物定价 value sth in terms of money
You can't put a price on that sort of loyalty. 那样的忠心是不能用金钱来衡量的。
- 给某物定价 value sth in terms of money
- What price...?
(用于嘲笑失败) used when sneering at the failure of sth
What price peaceful protest now? 现在搞和平抗议又有何用?
The leaders of both nations have refused to speak to each other; what price a peace agreement now? 两国首脑拒绝对话,一项和平协议现在有什么用?
…的可能性如何 what is the chance of...
What price he'll offer to pay the fine for us? 他有可能为我们支付罚金吗?
What price going to the cinema tonight? 今晚去看电影怎么样?
What price fine weather for Sunday? 星期天天气会不会好?
- (用于嘲笑失败) used when sneering at the failure of sth
- price at (v.+prep.)
给…标〔定〕价为 mark (sth) at a certain price price sth at sth
The agent priced the house at the right level for the market.代理商按市场价格给这所房子定了价。常用于 be ～ed 结构
The coat was priced at 100 dollars.这件上衣标价为100美元。
- 给…标〔定〕价为 mark (sth) at a certain price price sth at sth
- price out of (v.+adv.+prep.)
使定价或要价太高 make sb/sth cost too much for sth price sb/oneself/sth out of sth
The photographer priced himself out of the market and had to change job.摄影师要价太高,没有人来照相,他不得不换工作。
They priced coal out of the competitive market.他们把煤价定得太高而被挤出竞争激烈的市场。常用于 be ～ed 结构
The goods are priced out of our reach.商品要价太高,我们买不起。
- 使定价或要价太高 make sb/sth cost too much for sth price sb/oneself/sth out of sth
- price up (v.+adv.)
〈非正〉(不合理地)提高物价 raise the price of (goods) unreasonably price sth ⇔ up
Don't buy your computer at that shop; they price them up terribly.别到那家商店买计算机,他们要价高得吓人。
- 〈非正〉(不合理地)提高物价 raise the price of (goods) unreasonably price sth ⇔ up
- accept the price 接受价格
- advance price 提高价格
- advance in price 价格上涨
- affect price 影响价格
- agree to the price 接受价格
- ask price 打听价格
- assign price 定价
- bargain price 讨价还价
- bring down price 使物价下降
- calculate price 计算价格
- change price 改变价格
- control price 控制物价
- cut price 削价
- cut down price 减价
- decide price 决定价格
- decline (in) price 跌价
- demand price 要价
- drop (in) price 跌价
- enhance price 提高价格
- establish price 确定价格
- fetch price 卖…的价钱
- figure out price 计算出价格
- fix price 定价格
- force up price 哄抬物价
- freeze price 冻结物价
- get price for sth 因某事得到酬报
- have one's price 有自己的价值
- hike price 涨价
- hold down price 降低价格
- increase price 提高价格
- inquire price 询问价钱
- keep down price 降低价格
- keep up price 抬高价格
- maintain price 保持价格
- make price 开价,定价
- mark price 标出价格
- mark down price 削价
- mark up price 提高价格
- offer price 出价
- pay price 付出价钱,付出代价
- pay price for 为…付出代价
- place price on sb's head 悬赏缉拿或杀死某人
- place price on sth 给某物定价
- put price on sth 给某物定价
- put price on sb's head 悬赏缉拿某人
- quote price 报价
- raise price 提高价格
- reduce price 降低价格
- regulate price 调控物价
- roll back price 削价
- set price 定价格
- settle price 商定价格
- slash price 削价
- stabilize price 稳定价格
- take one dollar off price 减价一美元
- undercut price 压低价格
- advertised price 广告上的价格
- agreed price 商定的价格
- any price 任何代价
- approximate price 大概价格,近似的价格
- average price 平均价,一般的价格
- basic price 基价
- below-cost price 低于成本价
- best price 高价
- certain price 某一价格
- competitive price 富有竞争力的价格
- considerable price 相当好的价钱
- constant price 不变价格
- current price 现价,市价
- definite price 明确的价格
- double price 两倍价钱
- exorbitant price 过高的价格
- fair price 适中的价格,公道的价格
- favourable price 优惠的价格
- fixed price 固定的价格
- flat price 统一价格
- floating price 浮动价格
- forward price 期货价格
- full price 全价
- good price 好价钱
- government-planned price 国家计划价格
- great price 高价,高昂的代价
- half price 半价
- heavy price 高昂的代价
- high price 高价
- honest price and goods 货真价实
- just price 合理的价格
- low price 低价
- minimum price 最低价格
- moderate price 适中的价格,公道的价格
- national price 全国性的物价
- net price 实价
- non-profit price 非营利价
- normal price 正常价格
- official price 官价
- original price 原价
- prohibitive price 高得使人不敢买的价格
- real price 实际价格
- reasonable price 合理的价格,适中的价格,公道的价格
- reduced price 折扣价格
- regular price 普通价格,一般价格,正常价格
- right price 合理的价格
- satisfactory price 满意的价格
- small price 廉价
- stable price 稳定的物价
- state-listed price 国营牌价
- steep price 高价
- the cheapest price 最便宜的价钱
- unacceptable price 无法接受的价格
- uniform price 统一价格
- usual price 通常的价格
- asking price (卖主的)开价
- black-market price 黑市价格
- buying price (买主的)出价
- cash price 现金价
- ceiling price 最高价
- clearance price 清仓价
- closing price 收盘价
- contract price 合同价格
- cost price 成本价
- discount price 折扣价
- floor price 最低价
- going price 市价
- grain price 谷物价格
- list price 价目单定价
- market price 市场价格
- oil price 油价
- procurement price 采购价格
- purchase price 买主的出价
- purchasing price 收购牌价
- reference price 参考价格
- resale price 转卖价格
- reserve price 〈英〉(拍卖中的)开拍价格,最低价格
- retail price 零售价
- rock bottom price 最低价
- selling price 售价
- share price 股票价格
- unit price 单价
- upset price 〈美〉(拍卖中的)开拍价格,最低价格
- above price 无价(之宝)
- at price 以…的价钱
- at price of 以…的代价
- make guess at price of 猜出…的价钱
- beyond price 无价(之宝)
- big jump in price 物价暴涨
- list of price 价目单
- table of price 价格表
- without price 无价(之宝)
- price for… 的价格
- price for goods 商品的价格
- price of blood 血的代价
- price of success 成功的代价
- price on some items 某些物品价格
- price high 定价高
- price attractively 诱人地标价
- price clearly 明码标价
- price competitively 有竞争力地定价
- price economically 经济定价
- price lowly 定价低
- price moderately 定价适中
- price modestly 定价适度
- price plainly 明码标价
- price reasonably 定价合理
- price sensationally 定价惊人
- price sensibly 定价合理
- price up (不合理地)提高物价
Cigarettes at duty-free prices.出自：A. Kenny
All they get..are tourists..the way their prices are.出自：E. Leonard
An average price for each item.出自：Which?
Finished in tough melamine..it is priced at s279.出自：HomeFlair
- “价格的上涨”用动词go up或 rise,“价格的下跌”用fall或drop。
- price, cost
这两个词都有“价格”的意思,有时两者可以换用。例如:What's the cost〔price〕 of that book?这本书多少钱?其区别是：cost有“原价”“成本”的意思,指对物品所作的代价,包括物的发现,制造等所花去的一切费用; 而price指商品的“销售价格”,尤指卖方对商品所要求的价格。一般说来,物品的price总比它的cost高些。例如:They want to sell the things at cost.他们想按成本价把这些东西卖了。What is the price of this table?这张桌子价格多少?
误 The price of shoes in this shop is cheap.
正 The price of shoes in this shop is low.
误 How much price do you charge for that dress?
正 How much do you charge for that dress?
正 What price do you charge for that dress?
析 表示询问“价钱”一般应该说what price或how much (money)。
误 The eggs are divided into many grades and sold for different prices.
正 The eggs are divided into many grades and sold at different prices.
析 表示“以…价格”, price一般与at搭配。
- ☆ 13世纪初期进入英语，直接源自古法语的pris，意为价格，价值，工资，奖赏；最初源自古典拉丁语的pretuim，意为奖赏。
- PRICE:Protection, Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation保护、休息、冰、压缩、立面造型
- PRICE:Protect, Rest, Immobilize, Cold, Elevate (sprains and strains treatment)保护、休息、固定、寒冷、提升(扭伤,菌株治疗)
- PRICE:Pinpoint, Record, Involve, Coach, Evaluate (from the book Personal Excellence)精确、记录、涉及,教练,评估(从那本书个人卓越)
- price:price n. 价格, 价钱, 代价vt. 给...定价, 问...的价格, 标明价格 英英解释:名词price:1. the amount of money needed to purchase…