- [C]关系,联系 association, communications
- [C][U]亲戚关系 state of being related by birth or marriage
- [C][U](人与人的)关系,交往; 恋情,性关系 an emotionally close friendship, especially one involving sexual relations
- a relation between people; (`relationship' is often used where `relation' would serve, as in `the relationship between inflation and unemployment', but the preferred usage of `relationship' is for human relations or states of relatedness);
"the relationship between mothers and their children"
- a state of connectedness between people (especially an emotional connection);
"he didn't want his wife to know of the relationship"
- a state involving mutual dealings between people or parties or countries
- (anthropology) relatedness or connection by blood or marriage or adoption
- Part of my job is to maintain good relationship with our suppliers.
- I'm not going to give my son the job just because of our relationship.
- Is there any relationship between them?
There are certain things that are absolutely basic to the maintenance of a good relationship.
Is there any relationship between them?
They are not of the same family relationship.
They aren't married, but they have a pretty close relationship.
Marshall has an unwise sexual relationship with other girls before he met Jessica.
- blood relationship血缘关系
- relationship chart关系图
- precedence relationship先后关系
- genetic relationship语系关系
- empirical relationship[计] 经验关系...
- transitive relationship传递关系
- phase relationship相位关系
- functional relationship功能关系; 函数关系...
- orientation relationship取向关系
- intraspecific relationship种内关系
- employee relationship[经] 雇员关系...
- collateral relationship旁系亲缘
- map relationship接图表
- contractual relationship[法] 契约关系...
- linear relationship线性关系
- ecological relationship生态关系
- love-hate relationship爱恨交加的关系...
- customer relationship management客户关系管理...
- relationship:relationship n. 关系, 关联…