- adj. 想象的；假定的；期望中的
required or under orders;
"I'm supposed to be there at ten"
"he was supposed to go to the store"
"the supposed existence of ghosts"
doubtful or suspect;
"these so-called experts are no help"
based primarily on surmise rather than adequate evidence;
"theories about the extinction of dinosaurs are still highly conjectural"
"the supposed reason for his absence"
"suppositious reconstructions of dead languages"
- The supposed beggar was really a police officer in disguise.
- Neural nets are also supposed to learn.
- His supposed illness was mere laziness.
- This is the opinion of the supposed experts.
- We are supposed to dress up as movie characters for the party, what a novel idea!
- assumed 假定的
- conjectural 推测的
- hypothetical 假设的
- alleged 声称的
- given 特定的
- theoretical 理论上的
- imaginary 想象的
- fictional 虚构的
- made-up 捏造的
- thought 思想
- understood 懂得的
- rumoured 传闻的
- rumored 动词rumor的过去式,...
- said 上述的
- supposititious 假想的
- hypothetic 假设的
- suppositious 假的(假定的)...
- divinatory 占卦的
- so-called <贬>号称的
- suppositional 想象的