a prayer asking God's help as part of a religious service
a humble request for help from someone in authority
the act of communicating with a deity (especially as a petition or in adoration or contrition or thanksgiving);
"the priest sank to his knees in prayer"
- He was deaf to my supplication.
- You give me a supplication to show himself.
- There's a silence and Harlowe tries to keep the supplication out of his voice.
- He knelt in supplication.
- Both his supplication in Chinese and my calligraphy are attached.