- n. 独奏；独唱
- adj. 单独的
- adv. 单独地
- v. 单独表演；[空]放单飞(飞行员一个人开飞机,无教练陪同)
- 独唱的， 独奏的
- [C] 独唱(曲)，独奏(曲) a piece of music that is played or sung by one person
- 单独的，独自的 done by a single person;without a companion or partner
- 单独地;独自地 alone ;by oneself
any activity that is performed alone without assistance
a musical composition for one voice or instrument (with or without accompaniment)
a flight in which the aircraft pilot is unaccompanied
composed or performed by a single voice or instrument;
"a passage for solo clarinet"
without anybody else or anything else;
"the child stayed home alone"
"the pillar stood alone, supporting nothing"
"he flew solo"
fly alone, without a co-pilot or passengers
perform a piece written for a single instrument
- The first piece is a piano solo by Berio.
- The concert began with piano solo.
- He has been asked to sing a solo at the concert.
- The student essayed his first solo flight.
- His landing was awkward,but it was only the second time he'd flown solo.
- In the concert,there are three piano solos.
- I made my first solo flight.
- Composers have written vast amounts of music for solo piano.
- The flying-instructor told her she was to fly solo the next day.
- Mr. Burke carried on with the climb solo.
Contributing to an outstanding trombone section, and taking some solos.出自：Jazz Journal International
There came..a loud peal of laughtersnot a solo, but a duet.出自： transf.