- [C] 歌曲 usually short piece of music with words for singing
- [U] 歌唱 the act or art of singing
a short musical composition with words;
"a successful musical must have at least three good songs"
a distinctive or characteristic sound;
"the song of bullets was in the air"
"the song of the wind"
"the wheels sang their song as the train rocketed ahead"
the act of singing;
"with a shout and a song they marched up to the gates"
the characteristic sound produced by a bird;
"a bird will not learn its song unless it hears it at an early age"
a very small sum;
"he bought it for a song"
the imperial dynasty of China from 960 to 1279; noted for art and literature and philosophy
- The song has plaintive melody.
- I woke up and was greeted by bird song.
- The song of birds heralds spring.
- He was awakened by the song of birds in the trees.
- Sing us a song.
- You are not singing the song in tune.
- Do you know the tune to this song?
- Her songs are popular with students.
- Her songs are popular in Southeast Asia.
- That's an old English song.
- They are singing a pretty song.
- The Li nation youth are found of love songs.
- I like singing patriotic songs.
- They broke the monotony of the weary journey with songs and jokes.
- She suddenly burst into song.
- a song and dance about
唠叨话,为…大惊小怪 an unnecessary or useless show of confusion, anger, excitement, etc.
- for a song
极便宜地,廉价地 (being offered for sale) very cheaply
- on song
处于最佳状态 performing at one's best
- accompany a song 为歌唱伴奏
- belt out a song 引吭高歌
- break into song 突然唱起来
- burst forth song 突然唱起来
- collect folk songs 收集民歌
- compose a song 为歌词谱曲
- give a song 唱支歌
- have a song 唱支歌
- hum a song 哼一首歌
- perform a song 表演唱歌
- play a song 演奏歌曲
- put up a song 大吵大闹
- set a song to music 为歌词谱曲
- sing a song 唱支歌
- sing another song 改变调子〔方针,态度〕
- sing the same〔old〕 song 唱老调,老生常谈
- want a song 要求别人唱支歌
- whistle a song 用口哨吹曲子
- write a song 作歌曲
- beautiful song 优美的歌
- charming song 迷人的歌
- favourite song 最喜爱的歌曲
- national song 国歌
- new song 新歌
- patriotic song 爱国歌曲
- popular song 流行歌曲
- revolutionary song 革命歌曲
- the latest song 最新歌曲
- battle song 战歌
- drinking song 饮酒歌
- folk song 民歌
- hit song 风行一时的歌曲
- love song 情歌
- marching song 进行曲
- work song 劳动人民在工作时唱的民歌
- swan song (诗人等的)最后作品;最后的露面; 最后的言行
This Subject for Heroic Song Pleas'd me.出自： Milton
- song, aria, lied, melody, tune
- melody通常指美妙的歌曲; song则泛指歌曲,是通俗用法; tune作为曲调比melody更简单、直接; aria主要指“独唱”; lied指十八世纪的浪漫曲。
- ☆ 直接源自古英语的sang，意为歌唱。