experiencing or accompanied by sleeplessness;
"insomniac old people"
"lay sleepless all night"
"twenty watchful, weary, tedious nights"
"to an eye like mine, a lidless watcher of the public weal"
- She was worn-out after three sleepless nights.
- She looked pale and drawn after weeks of sleepless nights.
- He was lying on the sleepless bed.
- The situation gave her many sleepless nights.
- Her irresponsible behaviour cost her father many sleepless nights.
- Because of the cold weather, they are now preparing for a sleepless night.
- The snake frightened the skinny boy. He had a sleepless night.
- sleepless night 不眠之夜
The traffic..went on..upon the sleepless river.出自： J. Conrad