- 焦躁不安的,不安静的 unable to stay still, especially because of anxiety or lack of interest
- 不得休息的 giving no rest
worried and uneasy
ceaselessly in motion;
"the restless sea"
"the restless wind"
lacking or not affording physical or mental rest;
"a restless night"
"she fell into an uneasy sleep"
- His father, a Virginian, was a restless man.
- His manacled hands were restless in his lap.
- The audience was becoming restless.
- After only a month in the job, he felt restless and decided to leave.
- The children grew restless with the long wait.
- In restless dreams I walk alone.
- They spent a restless night in that house.
- He looks like a restless man.
- The boy is a child of restless energy.
- I passed a restless night.
- He felt restless when she told him somethings that she heard of.
- He has been very restless all day and he awoke nearly all last night.
- After listening to him for three hours they became restless.
- The dog seemed restless.
- The patient was restless from pain.
- They were becoming restless with the long wait.
- I feel too restless to sit down and read.
- She became so restless that she could not lie in bed.
The horse had become restless.出自： T. Hardy
Too restless to do anything but walk.出自： H. James
Siervo was restless, twisting and turning.出自： M. Coney
He was..nervous..and restless.出自： J. Updike