someone who cannot sleep
experiencing or accompanied by sleeplessness;
"insomniac old people"
"lay sleepless all night"
"twenty watchful, weary, tedious nights"
- Ron Artest is dyslexic, agnostic, and an insomniac.
- Did you hear about the dyslexic, atheist insomniac?
- She's an insomniac; she only sleeps for two or three hours a night.
- She's an insomniac;she only sleeps for two or three hours a night.
- I was something of an insomniac, and the desert heat didn't help.
- An insomniac boxer went to the doctor for some medical help.