a passage by which a bodily fluid (especially blood) is diverted from one channel to another;
"an arteriovenus shunt"
a conductor having low resistance in parallel with another device to divert a fraction of the current
implant consisting of a tube made of plastic or rubber; for draining fluids within the body
transfer to another track, of trains
provide with or divert by means of an electrical shunt
- Can we shunt the talks onto a new topic?
- She tried to shunt the blame onto Miss Williams.
- The range can be increased by use of a shunt.
- The shunt many be contained within the meter housing or connected externally.
- shunt circuit 并联电路,分路...
- shunt resistance 分流电阻,分路电阻,...
- shunt regulator 分路调节器,并联调节...
- shunt dynamo 并激发电机,并励发电...
- shunt motor 并励电动机
- ammeter shunt 安培计分流器,安培表...
- shunt current 分路电流
- shunt capacitance 分路电容,并联电容...
- shunt coil 分流线圈
- shunt field 并激磁场
- shunt generator 并激发电机,并励发电...
- shunt winding 分路绕组
- galvanometer shunt 检流计分流器...
- shunt impedance 并联阻抗,分路阻抗...
- shunt transition 分路换接过程...
- shunt characteristic 分路特性,并激特性...
- compensating shunt 补偿式分流器...
- magnetic shunt 磁分路
- shunt loading 并联载荷,分路负载,...
- shunt reactor 分流扼流圈,并联电抗...
Our train was shunted back and forth.出自： P. Theroux
They were..shunted off to eat in another room.出自： S. Middleton